We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe that He died on the cross and rose again on the third day, thus completing the plan of redemption. We believe that you must know Jesus as your savior in order to have eternal life. We also believe that eternal life starts when you are born again and that we can inherit God’s blessing now, as His children.
We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
We believe that Christianity is a way of life, and not just a religion. We endeavor to walk according to biblical principles in our daily lives, and the teaching in our church emphasizes scriptural truths for practical living.
We endeavor to minister to the entire family during our worship services and throughout the week. We provide men’s and women’s fellowship opportunities, AMF youth activities, church fellowship and outreach activities.
During our worship service, you may see one or all of the following practices. We reference these in the Bible for your knowledge:
- Raising Hands – (1 Timothy 2:8)
- Laying on of Hands – Imparting blessing and transferring Spiritual power (2 Timothy 1:6, Hebrews 6:2)
- Speaking in Tongues – a devotional method of praying referred to at Pentecost; a Spiritual manifestation. “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.” (Acts 2:4)
- “Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophecy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.” (1 Corinthians 14:39) Also see Acts 19:6 and 1 Corinthians 14:2
- Falling under the Power – a person who falls to the ground in the presence of God. “As soon then as he said unto them, I am He. they went backward, and fell to the ground.” (John 18:6) Also see Revelation 4:10, Matthew 17:6 & Acts 9:4
For more study, we recommend the following books, available in the Word Shoppe. “Why Tongues?”, “Why do People Fall Under the Power?”, “Laying On Of Hands.”